Skip to main content

Dialogo sopra: The midget pornstar

 “Yeah, and he loves midget porn”

“I absolutely do not!”

“Dude, shut up. Your favourite pornstar is a midget”

“She’s not a midget, fool”

“Wait, how do you know who his favourite pornstar is?”

“Nigga she’s over 5 feet tall, at least”

“So, she’s a tall midget. But she’s still a midget”

“Shut up dude. There’s no such thing as a tall midget”

“Yeah there is. You know Mountain guy from Game of Thrones?” 

“He’s a midget?”

“No dumbass, he’s a fucking HUGE normal person. So, it’s only possible that there are 5 feet tall midgets, equivalent to him in midget world.”

“But isn’t he like Icelandic or something? And everyone there is like 7 feet tall, man.”

“I wonder if the pipes match the building”

“What?”

 “It’s like if the carpets match the drapes. Except with size”

“Dude that’s gross”

“I knew you were a faggot.”

“I’m not, you morons. It was an honest curiosity…”

“Yeah, curiosity to suck a dick”

“Fuck you!”

“Nope”

“No thanks” 

“Assholes”

“Midget lover”

“SHE’S NOT A FUCKING MIDGET!”

“Wait, how do you know she’s a midget?”

“It’s those legs man, the proportions are fucked up. Her thighs are like huge, and her bone structure is all over the place.”

“It’s called being thick. Look it up sometimes.”

“No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I KNOW what a thick woman is. That is not thick. That’s a fucking midget.”

“And who made you the midget specialist?”

“The same guy who turned your ass into a midget loving faggot.”

“Asshole”

“Dude, I could show her picture to a midget specialist and he would tell you straightaway that she is a midget.”

“She. Is. Not. A. Midget! And there’s no such thing as a midget specialist. And I only like her because she has red hair.”

“Bullshit! Bull. Shit. She isn’t even a natural red head”

“Yes she is.”

“Dude her hair is fucking magenta! It’s fake as fuck”

“It’s red, you blind fuck”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonny Jonny

            “Jonny! JONNY!” bellowed Jonathan Smith Sr., banging on the apartment door.             “Goddamnit Jonny, open the fucking door!” he banged on the door again, the green flakes on the faded door reverberating. “I know you’re in there.”             Jonathan heard his son scuffling inside, hastily making way towards the door. He could hear his son, Jonathan “Jonny” Smith Jr. clumsily fiddling with the latches on the other side of the door, cursing under his breath every time he fumbled. Jonathan flung the door open, almost knocking over Jonny, and barged right in.             “What took you so long?” Jonathan said, and went straight to the only bedroom in the apartment, not waiting for an answer.          ...

10-ish reasons to love a commuter bike (or why your Pulsar is good, but my Passion is better)

Last week alone I saw two articles about the coveted Royal Enfield Bullet (for the uninitiated, it's the bike that goes dug-dug-dug-dug). So, being the nosey parker that I am, and being a proud owner of a bike in the segment myself, I searched the interwebs for a similar article about the simple commuter bike. Sadly I didn't find a single one of that sort. I never wanted to write this blogpost in the first place, but it seems like the universe has conspired to result in this. Cunning universe. So here are 10-ish reasons to love a commuter bike- 1.   They are cheap AF:  You can saddle up on a 100 cc for under 70k INR. With papers. Accessories included. Not only does it cost less, but it's really wallet friendly when it comes to maintenance as well. These bikes are manufactured with the average middle class commuter in mind. By that I mean, for the ones who have a strong mindset of "don't fix it if it's not broken". The bike will work fine even if you...

Clubhouse. CoWin. China.

If you feel an odd sense of deja vu while reading this piece, then you've spent too much time switching between Facebook and Clubhouse. Unless you've been living underground or in a home with ACT broadband, you know what Clubhouse is - it is where many people can have their Mann ki Baat at once. And Facebook has turned into a platform to critique, analyse and make fun of discussions that happen on Clubouse. Congrats Clubhouse, you just replaced the Indian Government, at least as far as Facebook discourses go. Clubhouse is more or less an impulsive, live podcast session - an open space where everyone is made to feel like Joe Rogan. But no one talks about DMT or shaved gorillas or MMA or shaved gorillas doing MMA while on DMT. But it always does sound like everyone is on something stronger than the devil's lettuce. Maybe you need that to hear your own thoughts over the din of uncomprehensive ramblings and mouth-breathing noises. Speaking of noises, Saudi Arabia restricted the...