Skip to main content

Where I've been, what I've been doing

Hi there, new people who discovered my blog. There has been an insane spike in the views since the last month, not sure what influenced this, but thanks, I guess.

Here's a quick update on the shenanigans I've been up to recently-

- A secret project I'm not allowed to talk about until the official release. Sorry.

- I've been writing my book. It's a trunk novel, so it might not get to see light. This is the fourth one i've started writing in the past year. I'm a lazy bastard and I hope that I don't abandon this one like it's brothers and sisters.

- I have started reading, semi regularly. I am averaging at about one book every two weeks. There used to be times when I did two books every week. Fuck you internet, you sweet, distracting, time wasting machine thingie.

- I have started posting on twitter. Well, I linked my facebook and twitter, so my fb posts show up on twitter. I still haven't gotten the hang of twittering yet.

- I have put on weight. Love handles and all. My mom was happy for three and a half days, and now she wants me to shed weight. After years of asking me to put on weight she now tells me I have to loose it. This is why I refused to improve my shit handwriting.

- Still hate the FM. There are only a couple of stations/ shows that I listen to once in a while. I don't watch tv any more, so this is how I get my share of the junk entertainment.

That's pretty much it.

My fakeanalysis of the song Rock you like a hurricane is still the top post. Yay! I should do one for another song. But then i'd be a view whore. Decisions decisions.

I'll try and update this blog as frequently as possibly can. Every blogger who's said something like this has pretty much abandoned his/ her blog in within a month or so. I hope I break the jinx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rock you like a hurricane- Meaning and analysis (WARNING! NSFW, NSFSP)

NOTE: I had written this about a week ago, but didn't post it because I didn't think it was something that would appeal to teh general public. I still don't think it does that but I am suffering from an acute case of  "IDontGiveAFuckitis" so here it is. I don't give a fuck what you think about this, but if you are going to run to my mom and complain about what I do online just because it doesn't go down well with you it just makes you an immature and incompetent pussy. Seriously, this is the internet, get a life. The time is 2247 as I am writing this. A little sleep deprived, and a whole lot of self hatred and shame swimming about my aurashitpiss. I have a ton of writing work that needs my immediate attention, but I chose to do this. Arrogance? Dipshitness is more like it. Moving on... So I was listening to Rock you like a hurricane by Scorpions earlier this evening, while I was doing the dishes (yeah, i'm cool that way). I mean i wasn't even

Clubhouse. CoWin. China.

If you feel an odd sense of deja vu while reading this piece, then you've spent too much time switching between Facebook and Clubhouse. Unless you've been living underground or in a home with ACT broadband, you know what Clubhouse is - it is where many people can have their Mann ki Baat at once. And Facebook has turned into a platform to critique, analyse and make fun of discussions that happen on Clubouse. Congrats Clubhouse, you just replaced the Indian Government, at least as far as Facebook discourses go. Clubhouse is more or less an impulsive, live podcast session - an open space where everyone is made to feel like Joe Rogan. But no one talks about DMT or shaved gorillas or MMA or shaved gorillas doing MMA while on DMT. But it always does sound like everyone is on something stronger than the devil's lettuce. Maybe you need that to hear your own thoughts over the din of uncomprehensive ramblings and mouth-breathing noises. Speaking of noises, Saudi Arabia restricted the

The end; and a new beginning

          Before I chew your mind : This blog post is in response to my friend Harish’s vlog . He had done a “user request vlog” once, and I had suggested a topic- ‘ How did you start doing something ’(links at the end). I also promised him that I’d write a blog post on that subject if he ever did that video. He did make that video (he makes some pretty cool game play videos as well, worth checking it out if you are a gamer), and that’s why you find yourself reading this right now.             I think I had an idea of what I would write about when I gave him the topic. However, for the love of God (or Batman) I can’t seem to remember what that was. I’m making it up with this one, hope it’s ok bro :) FADE IN: Superimpose “THE END” on black background FADE OUT TO BLACK: <insert new title>           This is where I (along with a bunch of other confused mortal souls my age) have reached. A point where one movie seems to end and another begins- a double featur