Skip to main content

28 reasons why I don't have a girlfriend yet

This one is for those ten fuckers who made the last four years liveable. They know why it's 28...

1. Smart girls think i'm too dumb

2. Dumb girls think i'm too much of a smartass

3. The one's in between aren't really stupid enough to go out with me

4. Pretty girls think i'm too ugly

5. Ugly girls think i'm too ugly

6. The one's in between don't exist- my classification of a woman's physical appearance is in the binary system

7. Every second word that comes out of my mouth is 'unparlimentary'

8. The third word is usually a derivative of the second word

9. I think snakes are cool and hope of adopting one. Most girls can't stand the sight of a snake.

10. Girls tend to have pretty much the same kind of feelings towards RGV

11. I have 'questionable' online activity

12. My offline activities aren't so different either

13. My mood swings beat a woman's mood swings by a mile

14. I intend to make her pay when we go out. Always

15. I ask weird questions like 'did you ever kill someone and got away with it?'

16. I wear the same shirt for a week and i'll swear that i've never worn it in a month

17. I make fun of everything. Even if her cat dies. I hate cats

18. Have you even seen my facebook updates?


19. Emma Watson doesn't believe in long distance relationships

20. I'm bad at math

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jonny Jonny

            “Jonny! JONNY!” bellowed Jonathan Smith Sr., banging on the apartment door.             “Goddamnit Jonny, open the fucking door!” he banged on the door again, the green flakes on the faded door reverberating. “I know you’re in there.”             Jonathan heard his son scuffling inside, hastily making way towards the door. He could hear his son, Jonathan “Jonny” Smith Jr. clumsily fiddling with the latches on the other side of the door, cursing under his breath every time he fumbled. Jonathan flung the door open, almost knocking over Jonny, and barged right in.             “What took you so long?” Jonathan said, and went straight to the only bedroom in the apartment, not waiting for an answer.          ...

10-ish reasons to love a commuter bike (or why your Pulsar is good, but my Passion is better)

Last week alone I saw two articles about the coveted Royal Enfield Bullet (for the uninitiated, it's the bike that goes dug-dug-dug-dug). So, being the nosey parker that I am, and being a proud owner of a bike in the segment myself, I searched the interwebs for a similar article about the simple commuter bike. Sadly I didn't find a single one of that sort. I never wanted to write this blogpost in the first place, but it seems like the universe has conspired to result in this. Cunning universe. So here are 10-ish reasons to love a commuter bike- 1.   They are cheap AF:  You can saddle up on a 100 cc for under 70k INR. With papers. Accessories included. Not only does it cost less, but it's really wallet friendly when it comes to maintenance as well. These bikes are manufactured with the average middle class commuter in mind. By that I mean, for the ones who have a strong mindset of "don't fix it if it's not broken". The bike will work fine even if you...

Clubhouse. CoWin. China.

If you feel an odd sense of deja vu while reading this piece, then you've spent too much time switching between Facebook and Clubhouse. Unless you've been living underground or in a home with ACT broadband, you know what Clubhouse is - it is where many people can have their Mann ki Baat at once. And Facebook has turned into a platform to critique, analyse and make fun of discussions that happen on Clubouse. Congrats Clubhouse, you just replaced the Indian Government, at least as far as Facebook discourses go. Clubhouse is more or less an impulsive, live podcast session - an open space where everyone is made to feel like Joe Rogan. But no one talks about DMT or shaved gorillas or MMA or shaved gorillas doing MMA while on DMT. But it always does sound like everyone is on something stronger than the devil's lettuce. Maybe you need that to hear your own thoughts over the din of uncomprehensive ramblings and mouth-breathing noises. Speaking of noises, Saudi Arabia restricted the...